AVALANCHE RESCUE KIT 3+
FOR DEMANDING USER!
We are combining our top products into one set. Packaged together in a high-quality box, the decision is easy: The AVALANCHE TRANSCEIVER 3+, the BEAST avalanche shovel, and the 240 LIGHT PFA avalanche probe. The included SAFETY ACADEMY GUIDE BOOK explains the ground rules and reveals a great deal of background information on the complex topic of avalanches with the goal of preventing the need to use the transceiver, probe, and shovel in the first place.
ORTOVOX 3+ lawinebiep
We have been producing the most innovative and reliable avalanche transceivers exclusively in Germany since 1980! We use technologies that make it easier for people to find you, and develop operating concepts and hardware that ensure searches are simpler and more intuitive, even in the most stressful of situations.
SMART, FAST, EASY! - BE FOUND EASYIER!
With the 3+ yo u are in charge!
The patented SMART-ANTENNA-TECHNOLOGY - with intelligent position recognition automatically switches to the best transmission antenna. You will be found easier.
We make no compromises in terms of searching either.
The 3+ is equipped with all the features of a modern, digital 3-antenna device.
The illuminated real-time display tells you the direction, distance and number of victims.
The patented circular display, combined with the intuitive search acoustics, leaves no doubt when operating in fine search mode.
Once located, victims can be removed from the display using the flagging function.
The motion-sensor-based follow-up avalanche switchover ensures additional safety.
We have also thought about the future: the 3+ can be updated and protects the environment with just a single battery.
- Receive function: digital
- No. of antennas: 3
- Max. range / search strip width (im m): 40 / <40
- Comfortable bag and hand loop
- Up-Box update compatible
- Microprocessor control
- Autom. switchover in case of a secondary avalanche
- Display of all victims
- Intuitive search acoustics
- Visual support at fine search
- Smart-Antenna-Technology ™
- Permanent monitoring of the transmitter
- Flagging function
- Display backlight
- Recco Reflector Inside
- Partner check
- Batteries: 1AA Alkaline 1,5 V
- Transmission capacity: 250h
- Dimensions (in mm): 122 x 73 x 27
- Weight (incl. battery and case): 210g
- Warranty: 5 years with registration
- Display of all victims
- SMART-ANTENNA-TECHNOLOGY™: More easily found with the 3+! The integrated SMART-ANTENNA-TECHNOLOGY™ analyzes the position of the antennas in the avalanche and automatically switches to the best transmission antenna. The result: ALMOST DOUBLE THE RANGE in the worst coupling position, regardless of the beacon used for searching.
- RECCO REFLECTOR INSIDE: For maximum protection, we´ve also equipped our transceivers with a Recco reflector. Recco helps professional rescuers find victims buried in the snow even faster. This offers an ADDITIONAL POSSIBILITY of being found quickly. The backup technology is used by more than 700 ski areas and rescue teams around the world.
- FLAGGING FUNCTION: The number of people buried is shown in a list on the display of the S1+. As soon as you have found the first one, you can quickly and reliably block out the signal with the FLAGGING BUTTON. The buried person is shown as being flagged, and you can continue searching for the others.
- VISUAL AND ACOUSTIC SEARCHING: The circle diagram in the fine search shows you exactly how far away you are to the buried victims and whether you are getting closer to the signal or farther away from it. THE LIT DISPLAY IS SUPPORTED BY INTUITIVE SEARCH ACOUSTICS. Higher tones emitted at shorter intervals mean you are getting closer to the buried victims. The sophisticated sound sequence clearly signals when buried victims are near.
- INTUITIVE DESIGN: We’ve reduced the 3+ to the bare essentials. With only two buttons, it is almost impossible to use incorrectly. Once switched on, the device can be switched from transmit to search mode using the safety switch. Further search instructions are then shown on the large display.
- SECONDARY AVALANCHE SWITCHOVER: We have added a MOTION SENSOR to the 3+ to enable SECONDARY AVALANCHE SWITHOVER. If the sensor has not detected any motion for 120 seconds during the search, it automatically switches back to transmit mode. Thus rescuers can also be found if there has been a secondary avalanche.
SHOVEL BEAST sneeuwschop
Our Beast stands for maximum performance in any type of snow. The scoop vanishes into every touring backpack saving space and offers an optimal ratio between weight and maximum rigidity. The T-handle and sanded grip enable economic shoveling. The oval shovel shaft makes the Beast not only stiffer but also extremely resistant to breakage.
THE BEAST WILL SWALLOW UP ALL THE SNOW THERE IS!
Aggressive shovel with hybrid grip and optimal power transmission in a packable size.
The pack-friendly blade has high side walls and a robust center ridge, giving it outstanding rigidity.
Ist cutting edge is sharpened and the upper edge is equipped with non-slip ridges.
The grip permits a wide variety of grip positions for right and left-handers.
The telescopic, rigid, oval-shaped shaft provides excellent ergonomics.
Rubber coating on the lower section maximizes power transmission.
The quick-lock eases assembly of shaft and blade.
- Rubberized grip zone
- Hybrid grip
- Rapid locking without pressing a button
- Oval handle cross section
- Telescoping handle
- Non-slip step grooves
- Sharp, protected edge
- Pack-friendly blade
- High sidewalls and pronounced center ridge for maximum rigidity
- HYBRID GRIP
- TELESCOPING HANDLE
- RUBBERIZED GRIP ZONE: Non-slip and 100% ice-free.
- NON-SLIP STEP GROOVES
- HIGH SIDEWALLS AND PRONOUNCED CENTER RIDGE FOR MAXIMUM RIGIDITY
PROBE 240 Light PFA Lawine sonde
THE LIGHTWEIGHT WONDER FOR ALL SAFETY-MINDED PEOPLE!
The probe for all weight-oriented winter sport athletes.With 270 g it is the lightest pfa aluminum probe in the Ortovox probe range. With the pfa quick-release tensioning system and the rugged Dyneema draw line, it is ready for use in seconds and just as quickly collapsed again and put together. Slippage of the segments can be ruled out! At 240 cm the burial depth can be read on the individual segments. The grip sleeve made of EVA foam is very pleasant for practice. It is fits ergonomically in the hand and protects the palms from the cold.
Like all ORTOVOX probes, the 240 Light pfa is delivered with a practical quick-release cover.
- PFA quick-assembly system
- Grip sleeve made of EVA foam
- Depth markers
- Quick-release cover
- Dyneema® tensioning system
- GRIP SLEEVE MADE OF EVA FOAM: Ensure comfortable handling.
- DEPTH LABELS: Indicate the burial depth.
AVALANCHE RESCUE KIT 3+
- Merk: Ortovox
- Model: RT29750-537
- Beschikbaarheid: 1
- 329,95 €
- Excl. BTW: 218,16 €