Hoed TWC7 OUTBACK
Tilley waxed cotton hat TWC7
Let our washable Outback Waxed Cotton Hat carry the tales of your adventures & experiences as it ages.
Our medium brim outback is made with sturdy, durable 100% waxed cotton.
It’s washable, really.
Using the latest technology, this synthetic wax finish has the character of traditional waxed fabrics, but not the sticky hand.
Look forward to:
- Maximum sun protection: fabric is certified UPF 50+, the highest given
- It’s washable! Made with a synthetic wax finish that can stand up to washings
- Staying dry: the water-repellent waxed finish keeps off the rain
- Lots of character: this fabric will age with you
- Guaranteed for life not to wear out
- Insured against loss for 2 years - all perils; 50% deductible
- Excellent sun protection, rated UPF 50+
- Front & back wind cords system secures Hat in gusty conditions
- Hydrofil® sweatband to wick moisture away
- Grommets for extra ventilation
- Keep valuables safe in the secret pocket
- Repels rain, floats and ties on in the wind
- 4-page Owner's Manual
- World's Best Hat
- Made in Canada
- Brim size: Front: 2 5/8” Back: 2 3/4" Sides: 2 1/8"
- Weighs: 4.7 ounces (133 grams)
- Fabric: 100% cotton, with a synthetic wax finish
- Fabrics of all Tilley Hats: are certified to block 98% of harmful UVA/UVB radiation and deliver an ultraviolet factor (UPF) of 50+, the maximum rating
- Care: machine wash delicate or hand wash. Air dry. Do not bleach. Wash it frequently or non-removable sweat stains will mar it and possibly rot it. To rejuvenate the wax finish, simply put in dryer on tumble low for a few minutes