The definitive, single layer, softshell, extreme mountain smock
The Extreme Smock has become a modern outdoor classic.
The first truly technical softshell, single layer mountain smock.
Designed and built without compromise.
Tested in extreme and hostile conditions for over 20 years by mountaineers, climbers and on multiple high Arctic and Antarctic expeditions, both the Extreme Smock and Extreme Jacket have become trusted favourites of Mountain Rescue teams and outdoor professionals across the world.
- Outer shell constructed from PERTEX® Classic 6 that is windproof, water repellent, fast drying and breathable
- Zoned DRYACTIV 3000 deep pile lining wicks sweat, dries fast and retains warmth even when wet
- Reinforced tough POLARDRI® Mini-Rip elbows to protect against rock abrasion
PATTERNING AND DESIGN
- Articulated arms with fine microfleece inner arm panel to prevent pile constructing over elbows and biceps
- Adjustable and removable hood with three point adjustment and wired peak
- Two way YKK zipped side vents with storm flap
- Two fine microfleece lined A-line hand-warmer pockets positioned clear of backpack or climbing harness belt
- Large front pocket for storing essentials
- Sleeve pocket with hook and loop closure
CENTRE FRONT ZIP
- Storm baffled ½ length front YKK zip
- Soft fleece beardguard at inner collar for extra comfort
CUFF AND SLEEVES CONFIGURATION
- Hook and loop adjustable cuffs with grab tabs for ease of use with gloves or mitts
- D-ring sewn at forearm to attach glove or mitt cord
- Hook and loop adjustable hem with grab tabs to prevent spindrift entry and heat loss
- Removable crotch strap to prevent hem riding up whilst reaching high
- Weight (approx): 1050g / 37oz
- Fabric technologies:
- PERTEX® Classic 6
- POLARDRI® Mini-Rip
- Fill: DRYACTIV 3000
- Activities: Climbing & Mountaineering